Whether you are facing a terminal diagnosis or you are ready to move forward in remembering a loved one who has already passed on, we are here to help. We evaluate the tasks at hand, then coach and support you in how to curate, store, archive or even showcase possessions and mementos. We seek to reaffirm the story of your life while lifting a weight off of your shoulders, or those of your loved ones. Sound appealing? We understand. We'll support you with grounded curiosity and openness.
-This can be a cost-effective way to determine how best to tackle your organizational needs, in a way that suits both your timeframe and your budget. We’ll discuss where you are with your current needs and where you want to be. You’ll come away with a better understanding of what needs doing and how to get it done.
-This visit will include an initial visual assessment of what needs organizing, a determination of who will do the work and how, a bevy of local resources to utilize, and will result in receiving an active management plan plus a reasonable timeline.
- We will travel within a 10-mile radius from office for free. Travel outside of the 10-mile radius will be charged going rate per mile.
- We’ll meet with you to determine what your needs are, develop a management plan and timeline, and devote 1-2 hours to initial organization (which can include storage container shopping, curating local resources and providing support for phone-calls made to local storage units, and/or packing).
- These support sessions can include: storage system creation, archiving personal mementos, packing/moving boxes and crates,
-It’s important to note that the work involved in this type of planning and support requires professional skill, the use of vetted local resources, and physical labor orchestrated in a thoughtful and timely manner. Our re-organizing doulas have been trained and certified in these areas. Sliding scale services are available, please inquire.
Up to 20 hours included:
1. Initial consultation.
2. Home visits and phone appointments on an ongoing basis can include:
- Emotional, spiritual and/or physical support
- In-person material artifact review
- Coaching client through what to keep, gift, donate, store, sell, and/or showcase
- Co-creation of management plan and timeline
- Assistance with packing/storing/moving belongings
- Developing Legacy Projects and/or showcasing of personal memorabilia
- Support of family members and loved ones